Monday, October 6, 2008

BACK TO BLOGGING!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post something new, we have just been so crazy around here.  Now that Parr has started school two days a week and we do a mom to mom group at our church one day a week, it seems like the weeks fly by!  
Gran, Grumps, Aunt Melinda, Uncle Dave, Michael and Anna Claire came to visit us for cousin Carter's 1st Birthday party and we had so much fun!  As soon as they got here on Friday Michael and I became invisible!  Parr did not need our help for anything.  He would only let Anna Claire or little Michael hold his hand and anything they did he did as well.  They were so sweet and Parr really misses them.  Thanks again to Aunt Melinda for keeping him while Michael and I went to the UT/Arkansas game.  Even though the game wasn't so good we had a great time!

Michael, Anna Claire, and Parr
Allison and I had to do some shopping at Babies R' Us last week and Parr really felt like Carter couldn't walk unless he was helping.  It was so cute.  He would pull Carter along and then give him the biggest grin as if to say, "good job!"

Then it was off to the weekly trip to Petsmart!  Parr and Carter love looking at all of the animals and this particular day they were having doggy day camp so there were lots of dogs to entertain them!  Carter really wanted to get in there with them and Parr just kept nodding to the little white dog every time he would bark.  I guess he felt like he understood what the dog was saying.  Maybe we have a dog whisperer on our hands!haha
I love this picture because it looks like they are trying to scheme a way in!

No comments: