Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reunion Weekend!

This past weekend was my 10 year High School Reunion!  We had such a great time.  It was great to see some people that I hadn't seen since the night we graduated and catch up with some old friends.  My mom took care of Parr for us so we got to stay out both nights and laugh and share some great stories with friends!   Thanks mom!  Saturday we all got together at the park with our families.  It was neat to see everyone's children and for our kids to all get to play together.  Parr had a great time with my friend Scott's little boy who is a month older than him.  But I must say he had the best time with the older boys!  Parr thinks Blake (whom he calls "pole")  and Justin (aka "j- jock")  hung the moon!  They played and played with him and when it was time to leave the park the boys decided we needed to go to the zoo!  Yes, Crossett has a zoo!  Parr had never been to the Crossett zoo so I think they were excited to take him.  He would only let "j-jock" or "pole" hold him!  mommy and daddy were chopped liver at this point!  I will post pics from the reunion when I get them, my camera died!


Blake helping Parr slide.  I think Parr wore him out!


The boys at the zoo!  (Justin, Blake, Michael, Jeff, and Clint)
It was so funny to watch all of them at the Zoo!

While we were there we ran into Leigh's parents and they had Bryce.  Parr had not met Bryce so we had to take their picture.  I thought you would like this Leigh!

2 comments:

StaceyF said...

I love the Crossett Zoo! We would always beg Teenie to take us nearly every visit! I am glad to see that it is still there!

The Thompson Family said...

I am so glad we finally have a picture of the boys! I cannot imagine how great it must have been to all be together again. Thank you for sharing the picture. I'm glad the reunion was a success...it sounds like you put lots of work into it.