Okay, I promise this is the last of the reunion pictures! I didn't have any posted of the girls so I had to post some more! I am looking forward to catching up with everyone again soon!
This picture was a breather between songs! I never knew "Tootsie Roll" was so long! I don't know how I ever danced all night in my younger years! I am sure most of you laughed when you read "Tootsie Roll"! It was great hearing it again!
Emily, Jamie, Amber, and Court
Me, Andrea, Amber, and Holly
Collecting the money- Not the most fun!
Michael and Karonda! If you look closely Michael is wearing a name tag. No he was not in my class but we did have a guy in our class named Michael Johnson and he did not attend. So, Amber made Michael wear the his name tag!
Thanks Amber for all of your hard work! You were awesome and I had so much fun planning it with you!





No comments:
Post a Comment