Saturday, September 6, 2008

WHEW!!!!!

We just watched the Razorbacks barely squeak by ULM!   That is never good, but here in Longhorn land when we face them next week it is especially bad!!!  Michael and I do whatever we can to make sure he knows all about being a Razorback fan.  During the game I would say Arkansas and Parr and Michael would yell Razorback.  It was so funny.  He also loves to call the hogs and yell "Go, Go!" to the tv.  We have had this football player for a few years now, but Parr really likes it this year.  This first picture is of him doing his "strong man" impression.




3 comments:

Amber said...

john's mom is flying with hannah and greg on the tyson jet next weekend to the game and invited john and me to tag along but dumb john had already made plans to go to kansas city to watch mcfadden play!!!!!! uggghhhh! wish that we would be there to help ya'll cheer on the hogs!!!!

Mounts Family said...

love the little football player...i could hear y'all yelling from arkansas!! Go Hogs
cassi

Lauren Smart said...

I can't believe he is so big! He's precious! I saw your mom at Craig's grandmother's visitation a couple weeks ago. It Was great to see her. She looks exactly the same! She said ya'll might be moving back to LR or NWA?????