Parr slept during our lunch today so when we got home he insisted on eating a pepperoni lean pocket and a yogurt! There was no convincing him otherwise. He has to dip everything he eats in something. Such as, green beans in ketchup, goldfish in salsa, and anything else he is eating(ham, pizza, chicken) in yogurt! I don't know why he thinks this is so good. We went to eat Mexican food Friday night and the salsa was so hot that I had to wait until my drink came to eat it. Parr on the other hand wouldn't stop eating it. He would alternate between chips, goldfish and tortillas! So today he dipped his lean pocket in yogurt and then decided to put it in his hair! He thought it was so funny! Mom did not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
He is just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!
oh to be a fly on the wall in your household!!! he is too funny and such a boy!
Hey Courtney, I just found your blog after reading Caroline's. Parr seems like a hoot! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment