Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is Michael and my 3rd anniversary!  I thank God everyday for him and feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father to our child!  He is the most amazing person and has certainly made me a better person.  I look forward to many many more years and memories.  
Here is a picture from our honeymoon.  Oh, to get that much sleep again!!!haha

6 comments:

The Evins said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Jason Gammel said...

You totally failed to thank God also that I'm your brother. Lame.

Tell Michael that I saw some Vespa's the other day. I think they were on sale. I'd like a black one. Silver will do. Thanks.

jas

www.jasongammel.com

Jenny Sipes said...

Happy late Anniversary...

Melissa McCone said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary.
I just added you to my blog. I hope that is ok, hehe!

The Evins said...

We need some new pics of that sweet boy. HOpe you guys are doing great!!! Are yall coming up for any games this year??