Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Afternoon!

This afternoon Parr and I got to keep my nephew Carter.  We had so much fun!  I love watching the two of them.  The will hug and kiss on each other over and over again.  It is so cute!  I laughed a lot because Parr thinks he is really a lot older than Carter.  He would feed Carter his drink and pat him on the back.  One time I looked up and he was trying to help Carter stand up.  Several times they would get into a, who could cough or laugh the loudest, contest!  
Parr is now trying to use the potty.  He will tell me when he needs to go and we will go to the bathroom but by the time I get him on the potty he has already gone!  He will still grab some toilet paper and pretend like he is wiping!  I 'll try to take a picture.


Sorry this is so blurry!


Here he is playing peek-a-boo in the curtains

No comments: