Wednesday, July 23, 2008

18 month checkup!


Today we had Parr's 18 mth checkup.  He is actually 19 mth's but we didn't get it scheduled early enough.  He certainly performed for Dr. Brown!  He untied her shoelaces about 5 or 6 times and everything I said he acted out!  She was laughing so hard at him.  He weighs 
26 pounds (50th percentile) and is 32 1/2 inch (50%), I forget what his head was but it was 50th also.  He did okay for the shots.  A little upset at first but as soon as he saw the band-aids he thought it was cool!  We won't go back for 5 more mths when he is 2!!!  I can't believe he will be 2!

Here are a few pics from today.  this is the first build a bear that he actually did himself!  It is a little doggy that barks.  He loves it!

No comments: