Parr really likes to sing "If your happy and you know it" now. Actually, we sing it and he does the motions. I tried to catch it on video today. A little difficult because he wanted to see me behind the camera and I couldn't exactly clap. But here is some of his moves! Please forgive the first part. It took us a minute to warm up. Also, notice at the end the is clapping on his belly because that was what I was doing since I couldn't clap with both hands. My favorite part is "your face will surely show it" and he puts his fingers on his checks and smiles. So cute! Hope you enjoy and please forgive my singing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Leila enjoyed this post and tried to copy Parr's moves
That is just too cute!! He looks like he is such a happy little boy.
Post a Comment