Thursday, June 5, 2008

WATERMELON!!!

Today we had a got together with Parr's friend Max and his mom.  Went went to this water fountain close to downtown and had a blast!  We got there early but by the time we left the place was packed with kids.  Parr had so much fun and loves when he gets to play with Max.  Max is 4 mths older but we laugh because they look like twins.  Parr loved all the fountains but especially loved the watermelon!  I cut his watermelon up  at home and heather had them in pizza like slices.  He thought this was way better than my way!  After the water fountains we went to P. Terry's and grabbed a burger and let the kids play in the sandbox.  Another big hit with the Parr man!  He fell asleep on the way home covered in sand.  I couldn't wake him up enough to clean him off before putting him in the crib so I got out his sleeping bag (Thanks Nana!) and he is sleeping on his floor in it! 






5 comments:

Jenny Sipes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Sipes said...

Courtney, he is a doll! He is getting so big!! They grow up too fast!! I love all these pictures!! Can't wait til our reunion!! It is going to be a blast!!

The Thompson Family said...

What a day! I agree with Jenny, they need to be little a bit longer! Every little boy needs a good sleeping bag!!!

The Evins said...

too cute!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Courtney so glad you posted on my blog! :) Parr is a precious little doll! I cannot wait to see you guys next weekend!! You have a beautiful family! I hope you all are doing well! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}