Thursday, June 12, 2008

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!


This week is vacation bible school at our church.  I was a little concerned about how it would go because Parr was going to be in his class from 8:00-12:00 and the most he had ever been in there was an hour on sundays!  The first day was a little rough.  I am teaching the four year olds and am about 4 doors down so it was hard to hear him cry the first 15 minutes or so.  But after that he had a blast!  The rest of the week he has had such a great time and has made lots of friends!  Yesterday was jersey day and he wore his razorback jersey!  We were the only razorbacks in a sea of longhorns!!!  He looked so cute!


This is the result of being gone so long with no nap!


5 comments:

Casey said...

What happened to baby Parr? He is turning into toddler Parr! He's adorable! Woo pig sooie!

Brandon and Lauren Ryburn said...

He looks just like his daddy in the last one! I love the jersey! I would have really loved to see it among all that ugly orange!!

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

The Evins said...

What a face!!! I love it. He is getting so big.

The Evins said...

Ok I am ready for some new pics of that cute little boy. I think that Parr looks just like MJ in the last picture. Hope to see you guys soon!!!

Jenny Sipes said...

He is so cute! I love the jersey!