Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ring Bearer!!!

Sorry for not posting lately but we have been in Arkansas for a few days.  We had a great time and Parr had so much fun with all of his cousins, aunts, uncles and of course, grandparents!!!  Michael's sister got married on Sat. and Parr was in his first wedding!  He looked just precious in his tux!  He didn't make it all the way down the isle so my mom took over!  I'll have to send some more pics later.  Since we have been back we have become aware of lots of new things and words parr picked up  while we were there.  He is saying so many more things and today when I got on to him he rolled his eyes!!!  What!?!  Already!?! He is so much like his daddy!haha  Michael and I are having so much fun with this phase because he is talking all the time and answering our questions.  I will get in on video soon.





Playing with his cousin cortlyn!  He loves her so much!

2 comments:

Kate said...

courtney--i don't think he could be any cuter!!!!! :)

Jenny Sipes said...

Awwwwww...He is a doll!