Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An afternoon at the pool!


Allison and I took the boys to the pool today.  They had a great time and Parr went under for the first time!  Not intentional, of course!  He was trying to run in the kiddie pool.  He was a little startled but it didn't stop him.  It did however stop my heart for a split second!  I am a nervous reck around the water!  I explained to Parr that he could not do that again until his daddy taught him to swim.  He looked at me real serious and said "kay" and nodded!  So precious!



Splashing the water!

1 comment:

Beth said...

It was so great to see you this past weekend and catch up! You are so precious and your family is beautiful! Parr is ADORABLE!!! :) I can't wait to see you guys when you are back in town, we need to get together! Big Hugs! :)