Okay, so I tried to do a slide show and as you can see it didn't work! I am not as creative of a blogger as most of you. So, I will just stick with the pictures.
My mom and I took Parr to the zoo while we were in town and he had so much fun! He loved the giraffes! When we got there to see them they were feeding them so they were up close and personal! He loved it until one tried to give him a kiss!haha Now everything we see that is a giraffe we have to have! The second favorite was the peacock. He thought it was so neat and didn't want to leave.





2 comments:
I just can't get over how much Parr looks like his daddy. I hope you guys are doing great!!!!!
When you see him you won't be able to get over how much he ACTS like his daddy!!!
Post a Comment