Thursday, May 29, 2008

17 MONTHS!

Today Parr is 17 mths!  I can't believe how fast time has flown.  God has truly blessed us and we laugh at how much he changes from day to day now.  

He weighs 25 lbs (same as Oscar!)  We know this because we went to the doctor last Friday for a little cough.  Nothing major just a little infection.  
His favorite words, "daddy", "momma", "doggy", "my", "ball", "nana" (sometimes for his grandmother and sometimes for a banana!), "hello", "ba" (bad)  and several other things that he is very serious about but we have not been able to translate yet!  I made the mistake of letting him out of the buggy at Target today. (you more experienced moms are laughing now at what I have created!) And as I was choosing one of the three toys he put in the cart, he took about 6 of the toy wheelbarrows and lined them up in the isle.  As kids were passing by he was trying to pass them out!  Most not interested!  This did not make him happy!  Hopefully he will forget I let him do that next time we go. (once again you are laughing I know!) 

He is really copying everything we do!  He has heard Michael burp a time or two and so now he goes around making a burping noise after he drinks.  Aren't we proud!haha
He can count to three.  Using his fingers for only one and two.  Sometimes if he really wants to do something he will skip one or two and go straight to three.

Things have certainly gotten easier now that he knows what he wants.  He is sure to let us know if we aren't understanding what he is trying to say!
Okay, so that is enough bragging.  I usually don't do an update but I decided to do it just this once since Parr is doing a lot of new things.

Here are a few pictures of Parr playing with his new toy.  Of course, it has to do with bubbles!



1 comment:

Amber said...

We love the updates!