Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  The three of us just went to church and then spent the day playing and enjoying each other (aside from my escape off to get a pedi!!!).  It was the best mother's day present I could have had.  I feel so lucky to have such a great husband and sweet little boy!  And I am also so fortunate to have such a wonderful mother, mother in law and step-mother!   Thank you God!  
And thank you to all of my friends and family who have taught me and continue to teach me so much about motherhood and are such great examples!  I hope I can do the same for someone else.  
Here is a picture from a few days ago, I thought Parr and I would go to a paint your own pottery place and make something.  I really underestimated his ability to sit still and enjoy this!!!  By the end I was slapping paint on our pieces, trying to keep him from eating it and chasing him at the same time!  Okay so maybe in a few more months or YEARS we will be ready to give it another go!




No comments: