Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SWEET MEMORIES...

Michael and I were looking on the computer last night at some of the video we have taken since Parr was born.  We came across this one and I couldn't resist posting it.  I can't remember exactly how old Parr was but I think about 4 or 5 mths.  He is playing with Doe Doe, my great-grandmother, she was 96 yrs old and past away in December.  We miss her so so much and I couldn't help but laugh and cry while watching this.  She loved Parr and all the kids so much and even though he was little you can tell in the video he loved her as well!  We cherish these sweet memories so much and I am so thankful we have them on video and lots of pictures of her with him so that we can show him one day and tell him just how special she was.  It isn't too often that you get to play with your great great grandmother!  So, I hope you enjoy and for all of you that still have grandparents and great- grandparents around be sure to cherish every moment you have with them.





No comments: