Friday, March 6, 2009

What we've been up to...

These pictures are a little out of order so I apologize.  
We went last night to Parr's babysitters lacrosse game and he had a blast!  This is his second lacrosse game to go to and he just loves it. Katie Rose is our babysitters name and her mother Cara and I are good friends.  He loves to yell, "Go, Ro Rose"!  Cara took him to the game last week while I went to bible study and he was hooked!  All he talks about is the "stick" and playing ball.  The kid loves to play any kind of ball!  Cara got him his own lacrosse set and he was so excited!  So, here are some pictures from last nights game...


He loved talking to people through the net of his stick.
Parr made a friend and after the game they got to try to hit the ball in the net!
Playing at half time



This was taken the other day while we were outside riding his "bike".  I kept telling him to smile and this is what I got!
He loves riding his tricycle and ringing the bell!

A day at the park, and drinking lemonade from his favorite place!



No comments: