Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 year pics

We took Parr's two year pictures a few weeks ago and she has them on her website.  It is so funny to see how much he has changed.  There were peacocks at the park we took them at so he was more occupied with them than us but there were a few good ones.  Go to carriebiggarphotography.com  and click on parr's pic. I think he is the second one.  then go to client proofing and type in parr5.  I had a spring outfit picked out but it ended up being cold outside so we had to wear a coat.  He looks so cute in his peacoat!  He also has a rash on his chin in case you were wondering.  Anyway, hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Melissa McCone said...

Awww Courtney, those are great. Man, now you have to pick! He is so adorable. I love the family picture of you guys too. Thanks for sharing

Amber said...

what a little stud!!!!!! love them!

Casey said...

I just looked at Parr's pics...what a little heart breaker!