HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone! Parr had his Valentine's party at school today and he was so excited to pass out his valentines. He colored pictures for his classmates and helped me decorate the cupcakes. ( I don't have a pic of that because I forgot to take it before I left for school) Here are some pictures from the day. I accidentally downloaded them backwards so it starts at the end.
He wanted to go through his valentines bag on the way home and when I went to take him out he had tucked them all beside him! So Cute!
SUGAR RUSH!!! His shirt says "Born 2 Break hearts"!
Parr hugging Ms. Isabel. His favorite teacher!
This is so funny because I told Parr to tell everyone bye and he likes to give them all hugs before he leaves. I guess because this was a day of love but after he gave Kayla this hug it sparked something in everyone else and they all started hugging each other! It was so funny! I didn't get a picture of Parr hugging his "girlfriend" Ava because she wasn't into getting a hug today. He says that Ava is his girlfriend and he really likes her! The other day he wouldn't give me a hug bye because Ava wanted him to come stand in the corner with her! It is already starting and I am sad about that! According to Ms. Isabel they stand in the corner and talk a lot!
Group hug! Parr, Avalea, and Kayla





No comments:
Post a Comment