Sorry again that I have been so behind on adding to the blog. We have been so busy trying to get our house ready to sell. My mom came for a week and was a lifesaver! We couldn't have done it without her! And best of all Parr had the best time with his Nana!!! They played all day long and he would just laugh and laugh. Parr now thinks that everyone is chasing him and so if you walk in a room that he is in he starts laughing and running and thinks you are chasing him! He played a lot of hide and seek with Nana and like the chasing, he now likes to hide a lot! Yesterday he thought he was hiding from me in Barnes and Noble ( I could see him behind the books) and he stood so still. It was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey Courtney! Your mom still looks so good, just as I remember! Parr is a doll.
Post a Comment