I hope you all have had a great week! I sit here on Friday night thinking of how truly blessed we are and how much things have changed in the past 14 mths! Just for me, in general, I no longer use the restroom alone, I no longer shower without someone banging on the shower door yelling "Ma Ma" or "Ma" whichever he feels like, I no longer get my underwear out of the drawer but now out of the bathtub or Michael's sock drawer (wherever Parr thinks is best to place it), I wake up every morning and go to bed every night with a HUGE hug and a wonderfully sloppy open mouth kiss, AND I no longer can eat a skinny cow without anyone noticing!!!!ha ha As you can see, we now have to share one! As a family, things have changed, in that, tonight we went to dinner at 5:30!!! I think that we were the only people there that didn't have a full head of gray hair (even though I am close!), on the way home Parr was tired and a little fussy so Michael and I proceeded to sing and dance like crazy people to make him laugh! At which he did and tried to mock our every move. So, home by 6:30, Parr bathed and in bed by 7:00, I took a bath and on the couch watching dateline by 8:00! Wow! What a night! But the funny thing was we spent an hour talking about all the things he did today and how we can't wait to see what he does tomorrow! God has truly blessed us and I can only hope that I am the parent he wants me to be and make the best of all these "changes" that have come our way! None of which I would trade for anything. I hope you enjoy the pics of Parr sharing his skinny cow and enjoying every bite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aren't they amazing? I don't know about you but eating at 5:30 isn't so bad! I'm starving by 4:00 these days just anticipating the early bird dinner hour! Hope to see all of you very soon! Come up for a baseball game and we'll let all these boys (and the few girls) reak havoc on the outfield picnicers! Take care. Leigh
ditto amber! hurry up and get up here!!!!
Post a Comment