Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dancing Boy!

Here is our little dancing boy!  Parr just discovered his dancing side and we spent the weekend (Michael, Parr and I) having to dance anytime we played music on the computer.  I am sure our neighbors could see us in the window and think we are crazy!



7 comments:

Amber said...

shake it, don't break it Parr! I love it!

African American Mom said...

Courtney this blog thing is TOO CUTE!!!! I love it!!! Break it down Parr!!

jayna said...

He is just so cute and looks like he has the perfect personality to go along with his looks! This is my first comment but I have been lurking around on your blog for a while now:) Love all the new posts!

Shawna said...

I love it! He's so darling Courtney! I love when he had his one hand up...love it!

Meredith Woodruff said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!!! He is just precious:)!

Hailey said...

That made me laugh sooo hard. It felt good. He is so cute. Thats about how I dance except not nearly as cute!

The Evins said...

Courtney that is just too cute. I still can not decide who he looks like. I hope you guys are doing great!!
Amber