On December 29th Parr turned 4! I cannot believe he is 4! We were in Arkansas still so we made our annual birthday trip to Johnny's Pizza with Nana, Gran Nana, Gran, Grumps, Macie, and Bryce. Parr was super excited Macie and Bryce were there!
Since we had already celebrated his birthday when we were in San Diego we didn't do a big party. Parr, Nana and I made some fancy cupcakes (per parr's request because we love cupcake wars!)
I cannot believe the love and joy this child has brought to Michael and I. He is such a loving, funny, imaginative, thoughtful boy and also ALL BOY!!!! He can love on me in one minute and then have me tied up trying to arrest me the next!haha Arresting us is his favorite thing to do! His favorite shows and movies are Billy the Exterminator, America's funniest home videos, Caillou, all of the Home Alone Movies, Marmaduke, and Diary of a Wimpy kid. He loves to read books and is really getting interested in reading himself. He eats just about anything and is really good about eating fruits and veggies.
He would rather be outside than anything and loves playing with his best bud and neighbor, Alex.
If you ever tell him something once he will not forget it! I can't believe how good his memory is and wish I had just a little of it! Parr loves his preschool class and his teachers Ms. Gina and Ms. Raquel. We feel so blessed to have them. They agree his imagination is unreal! I think it exhausts them a little!haha
At his 4 yr check up he weighed 41 1/4 pounds and was 41 1/2 in in height. 90 % in both. Dr. Brown feels like he is on track to be 6 ' 1" 6' 2"!
We Love our little man so much and look forward to many more exciting and joyful years!





No comments:
Post a Comment