We had a great Christmas this year with two kids! Parr was so much fun and loves the whole Christmas season so much! We start listening to Christmas music and watching the movies in october! I am so happy that he gets in to it so much and hope that he is like his mommy and continues to forever. Katie was fun too and of course loved all of the paper! I didn't have as many pictures as I thought. I guess too kids messed my picture taking up a little this year! I will get better!
We traveled to Arkansas again this year and really enjoyed getting to be with our family for the holidays. Thanks so much to our parents for such a wonderful time and memorable Christmas!
Katie started walking at Christmas! That made the holidays so fun and interesting! I can't believe she walked at almost 10 months! She was so proud of herself!
After Christmas, mommy and daddy got to go to New Orleans to watch the Razorbacks in the Sugar Bowl! We had so much fun! Gran Nana, Ju JU and Uncle Chris went with us! Thank you Nana for keeping the kids. We really enjoyed our adult time and missed the kids too! Much needed little mini vacation! Sad they lost :(
Here is a picture of Katie and her cousin John Henry. They really had a blast together playing with each others toys
Parr got a bounce house! He was so excited!
Sweet baby
Silly boy! He loved his "billy" tent and put all of his presents in it!
Santa also brought him a new bike! He is really getting good at riding it
Discovering the bounce house!
Katie loved her first baby stroller! Katie didn't have as much as Parr this year and when we came downstairs Parr said "she must not have been good this year"! I explained she was younger, etc..
Parr's loot from Santa!
Cookies and Milk for Santa and carrots for reindeer
Katie's cute hat from her aunt and uncle!
Loves the paper!
John Michael being brave and entertaining Katie!
Happy 1st Christmas Sweet Girl!
A few weeks before Christmas we went with some friends and Aunt Allison, Bob bob, Carter, and Tyler to ride the North Pole Flyer. The boys had a blast! Parr brought his best friend Hayden and his other best friend PJ came with his parents so he was so excited!





No comments:
Post a Comment