Parr and I traveled back to Arkansas this past weekend for Aunt Melinda (or "Na" as parr calls her), John Michael and Katie's college graduation. I am so proud of all of them! We also managed to fit in a dance recital, baseball game and piano recital! Parr had the best time and loved getting to play with all of his family!
Parr giving my grandmother a hug. Bless her heart she has dementia and doesn't really know who he is.
Parr especially loved her walker!
Katie and John Michael
Michael, Anna Claire and Parr
"Na" and Anna Claire
We also got to visit with my Aunt Jo. I always love getting to catch up with her
John Michael and Aunt Melinda's graduation was outside and it was very hot! Parr decided to take off his shoes and direct the graduation traffic! I was just a little not happy about this!
Trying to stay cool with cousin Bryce
So Sweet!





No comments:
Post a Comment