Monday, May 11, 2009

Planes, Lawn Mowers, Fire Trucks and Boats!!!

So, Parr and I made a quick trip to Arkansas a few weeks ago.  We went to see my dad and then headed to Hot Springs for the weekend with Nana and Gran Nana.  We had so much fun and Parr got to enjoy riding lawn mowers, a boat and fire truck!  He was just a bit more spoiled after the weekend!  And I got to have a much needed girls night out with some of my best friends!  Hope you enjoy, there are several pics!

Do I look good?


So cute!  Gran Nana and Parr

Cheese!
Parr and Uncle Jason!  


Nana and Parr on the fire truck! 


Nemo hat from Disney on Ice!  What a great time!



Such a fun girls night out!  Thank you Cassi and Casey for coming!  I miss you guys so much!  The last time we got to get together without kids was four years ago!  Since then we have had 6 kids among us all!!!  Much needed girl time!!!

After enjoying a mexican dinner we went and got three trashy magazines and snacks and went back and read them and talked until 3:30 in the morning!
Parr has to drive the boat!
Resting with Nana
Just a Swingin'!  with uncle charles

Pops and Parr on the lawn mower!  He had to ride several times, even once in the dark!
So cute!

Feeding the ducks was fun until the came out of the water!

No comments: