Okay, I told you a lot has happened here in the past few weeks! Last week was Parr's first day at preschool! ): It was such a hard day even though I know it will be good for him, and me!!! He just goes two days a week just for a few hours but I am so used to him all the time that it seems like a long time! He looked so cute and loved his backpack and nap mat(thanks granny-t pops, and uncle tyler)
His teachers have been teaching together for 10 years and have been at the school for 18 so I think they know what they are doing! Unfortunately knowing that didn't stop the tears from flowing when I got in the car! It was so hard! It didn't help that as we were walking out Michael looks at me and says..."so what is our objective in doing this?" Most of you can see him saying this! I am sorry Michael but I had to add that in and I know there are lots of you who can imagine my response! I'm thinking..."how could he say that!...Am I a bad mother?...What is my objective!?!" Needless to say after a slightly heated conversation I realized he wasn't trying to make me feel bad or question our decision it was just a stressful time! I kindly explained that maybe he should have asked that question another day and time instead of walking out of the building where we just left our precious son with two people we really didn't know!!!!haha At least we can laugh now! And he is really starting to like it. The first day they said that he went and got his backpack and nap mat at 10:30 and went to the door and said Bye and waved! The second day they said the only time he cried was when it was time to come in from music and the playground! Sorry to be so lengthy but it was a big day.
Oscar wanted in the picture!
Sorry for the great background but I failed to mention it was also the day we moved out of our house and it was pouring down raining outside!





1 comment:
Awww, he looks so cute...and such a big boy! It's a sad day. I remember Sydney's first day at Wee School. I wanted to go and pick her up all day. I didn't get anything done all day. Poor Carson...he just gets thrown in there. That second child.
Post a Comment