Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

While Nana was here we decided to take Parr to Chuck E Cheese for the first time.  He did not know what to think about the mouse.  In several of the pictures you will see that he has his head turned, that is because he would not take his eyes off the mouse for the first twenty minutes we were there.  Every ride, every step, and even eating his pizza he was watching him.  Finally, he began to warm up and wasn't scared anymore.  He had a blast and I think the three of us had just as much fun if  not more!  I looked up one time and mom was playing some soccer game and was really in to it!  I am sad I couldn't get the camera ready fast enough!  I hope you are impressed with my slideshow I figured out a quick and easy way to do it with our Mac.  


No comments: