This morning my friend Colleen and I got together and visited for a while and the boys got to have a little playdate. Patrick is just a few months older than Parr and Parr tries to do everything he does. They loved it! It took them a few minutes to get used to each other then they were hugging and knocking each other down! It was so funny. I couldn't get to my camera in time to capture. We then went for a walk and here are some pictures. I accidentally put the last picture first so start at the bottom when looking at the pics. (sorry, still new blogger!) They each had a snack and Parr loved every bite. In fact, he fell asleep during the walk and when I moved him to his car seat he never woke up but started feeling for his cookie! He found it on his coat and began to eat, still asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment