Sunday, March 2, 2008

First Razorback Game



We took Parr to his first Razorback Baseball game today at Texas A&M.  He had the best time!   We sat behind home plate and he loved watching the players run on the field.  His favorite thing was when the umpire called a strike and would pump his fist.  Parr would do the same with his fist and yell!  It was so funny.  He loved watching everyone call the hogs.  He had seen Michael and I do it several times but it was much better with a crowd!




2 comments:

Amber said...

how much fun! I am glad that y'all were able to go and support the hogs in Texas! I love that razorback gear that Michael and Parr were sporting! Since Parr liked calling those hogs so much, guess you'll just have to bring him up here so that he can go to some more games!

The Evins said...

He is to cute!!!! Go Hogs. When are you guys coming up to NW Arkansas?? We would love to see Parr and you guys too.