Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We had such a great Memorial Day Weekend with the Johnson crew! Gran, Grumps, Aunt Melinda, Anna Claire, Michael and John Henry came down and we all went to San Antonio to the Hill Country Marriott Resort. The kids and grown ups had a blast! Here are a few pictures and I am sure I will post more later.

All of the kids decide to dog pile Bob Bob! (aka Rob)
Anna Claire and Katie had matching sweaters! Anna Claire was so proud and it was so cute! She finally gets a girl cousin to help her with all those boys!!!
Katie's first time in the pool! She loved it! Can't believe she is 3 mths old!
Aunt Melinda, John Henry, and Katie
They had so many fun things for the kids to do. This night they were making smores.
Carter, Bob Bob, Daddy and Parr
All of the kids loved the slide!
How funny is this goggle pic!

Look at those rolls! So precious!
Here is a picture from a few days before the weekend of Parr and his buddy PJ! They had so much fun playing in the backyard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pics! So glad you guys had such a great time. Katie is absolutely precious!! I cannot wait to meet her. Miss you!