We had such a fun weekend this weekend! We took the kids to the UT/Arkansas track meet on Sat. Parr loved it! He has been pretending to run and jump hurdles ever since.
Today we took Katie to church for the first time. I sat with her in the family worship room and she slept the whole time. It was great to get back!
I tried to get pics of her on her first day of church but forgot to turn on the flash!
As you can tell from the boys hair it was really windy! We just uncovered her for a second to take this picture.
Parr is pretending the lines are the hurdles! This kid has such an imagination!
He would say, "On your market, get set, GO!"





1 comment:
Hey Courtney! Just found your blog through Cassie's. Your fam is beautiful. We are adding boy #2 in June. I'll add you to my blog list! Lisa
Post a Comment