Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry for the Post with no pics!

Sorry for a post with no pictures but I can't get my pictures to download for some reason. Will continue to try. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a great start to the new year. We really enjoyed Christmas this year with our families and loved being in Arkansas. But we were glad to be home and ready to get things organized around here and ready for baby sister to arrive! Parr had a great Christmas and was very excited about his tractor Santa brought him. I forget sometimes how smart he is, today I threatened to take his tractor back to the store because he wasn't doing what I asked him to and he said,"Well you will have to call Ho Ho and ask him where he got it". I couldn't help but laugh!
Parr had is 3 yr checkup on Monday and she said he was doing wonderful. He is 34 pounds which is 80% and I can't remember his height but he was in 95% for that! I think he is going to have tall genes from his aunts and uncle! We are both glad about that!
We have been a full week with potty training and I am so proud of him! He has only had two accidents and one of those was because he fell asleep for naptime and had underwear on. It helps that his underwear makes him go real fast!!!
And also that Dr. Brown told him No more pull ups! He thinks she is the greatest!
Hopefully, I can post some pics soon! sorry for the long post but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget some of this. I don't have the best memory these days!

No comments: