Saturday, November 8, 2008

A fun day


It was such a beautiful day today so Parr and I really took advantage of it.  Michael had to do something for work today so we just hung out by ourselves.  We went for a long walk in the morning and he enjoyed riding in the jogger stroller because we haven't done that in quite a while (yes, that means I have not exercised in quite a while!).  Then we ran some errands and I love that the stores are playing Christmas music and the Christmas decorations are out.  I love this time of year, football, Thanksgiving feasts, Christmas, and spending lots of time with family!  
This afternoon we went to the park and played hard.  Oscar even got to come along.
Parr is wearing his "Future Razorback" shirt.  Wish it would have given us better luck today!

Parr loving on Oscar
In a Daze!
So Sweet!


No comments: