Thursday, January 24, 2008


Okay, so I decided to join the world of bloggers!  Amber and Casey, aren't you proud!  
As you all know, Michael and I have a sweet little boy, Parr, who turned a year old on Dec. 29th!  We don't know what we ever did before he came along and thank God every day for him.  He certainly keeps us busy and is now wanting to do everything we do!  Here are some pics from his 1st Birthday!!!  He wasn't sure what to think about the cake but sure loved all of the attention! Some of the other pictures wouldn't download for some reason.  We also had his 1 year pictures taken and you can see them at carriebiggarphotography.com.  Click on Parr (the 2nd baby) and then click on client proofing.  The password is parr3.  

7 comments:

Kate said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!! i am going to love this!!!!!!

StaceyF said...

I am so glad that you joined all the other mamas out there in the world of blogging! I am thrilled that I will get to keep up with Parr too! He is just a dumpling!

Casey said...

I am so excited! Parr is precious and Asher will be so excited to get to see his new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the brave new world!!! I'm still trying to get regular at keeping our blog up to date (my last entry was from October...ugh). But I'm so glad you started this and will LOVE seeing up to date pictures of sweet Parr...and of course the stories will be priceless too!

Meredith Woodruff said...

I love this! Parr is just precious!

Jayme said...

Thanks for posting! He is soo adorable, and I'm glad to get to keep up with what ya'll are doing! I cant believe he is already 1!

Hailey said...

Hey Courtney!
Parr is so Beautiful. It will be a treat getting to keep up with you guys through this blog. Take care